Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Kimchi-spiced Air Conditioners Fight Bird Flu

Now I think I've heard of everything. I happen to love Kimchee so if it can ward off any bird flu virus that might hit, more power to it. This puts kimchi over the top to include in my food storage program.

South Korean firm LG Electronics is poised to start marketing an air conditioner with a filter made using an enzyme from the pungent national dish kimchi that is aimed at protecting against the bird flu virus.

All I can say is that some Kimchee and air conditioner marketer are worth their weight in gold. What genius.

While I'm thinking about business, I wonder if there is room in the valley for another multi-level marketing firm? I could start out a healthy morning drinking Noni, Pomegranate, Transfactor, Xanga and round it off with a glass of medicinal kim chee juice and extracts. Mmmm, mmm good.

Hey, there's a business idea for Utah if ever there was one...

No comments: